An IntelliJ plugin that provides a modern and powerful tool window to analyze byte code. Its supports Java, Kotlin, Groovy, and other JVM language class files:
A structure tree view gives depth and human-readable insights into the individual elements of a given class file.
- Method frames analysis, giving an overview about the locals and the stack after executing an instruction.
- Listing of all entries in the constant pool of the class file.
- An asmified view provides Java source code to easily recreate the class file with the ASM library.
- Various tools, which make working with the byte code easier:
- An access values converter, which breaks down the compressed access single value into its original values.
- A Signature parser, which splits a byte code signature string into its comprehensible parts.
- A byte code verifier, which verifies the correctness of a class file.
An IntelliJ plugin that provides some useful utilities to support the daily work with Gradle:
- Overview of all running Gradle daemons, their status and command line, and an action to terminate them.
- Managing the contents of the Gradle user home, like listening and cleaning the downloaded Gradle distributions and caches.
- Overview of the current Gradle environment: This includes all system, user, and project Gradle properties, Gradle relevant environment variables, and the versions of the used Gradle executables.
- Verification of the checksums of the downloaded Gradle distributions and the Gradle wrapper JAR.
- Listing the latest Gradle releases.
This IntelliJ plugin provides a task-manager-like tool window to monitor and manage Java Virtual Machines.
- The main part of the tool window is a tree table that lists all running JVM processes and their child processes.
- For each JVM process the process details contains information about the main class, attached debugger and Java agents, and system properties.
- Besides that, the process details provides the memory usage, command line, environment variables, uptime, and a lot more.
- here is an easy-to-use UI to access detailed information about any running JVM process, like getting a thread dump, version, classloader hierarchy, and the heap space.
- In addition, the plugin provides a one-click solution to trigger the garbage collection and start the OpenJDK JVM monitoring tool.
ASM Test Kit
ASM is a great framework to create and modify Java byte code. However, we face the challenge that errors in the byte code generation only become visible at runtime in the JVM. Therefore, good test coverage of the generated code is essential.
This library supports us in writing unit tests to prove that our modified byte code equals the one the Java compiler would generate from the source code.
Kotlin One-Time Password
A Kotlin one-time password library to generate codes for:
- Google Authenticator
- Time-Based One-Time Password (TOTP)
- HMAC-Based One-Time Password (HOTP)
The implementations are based on the RFCs:
Bitbucket Code Coverage
A plugin that provides the capability to publish code coverage to Bitbucket. It communicates with the endpoints provided by the Bitbucket plugin: Code Coverage for Bitbucket Server.
Quarkus Simplified Async Extension
A Quarkus extension that enables with
@Asyncannotated methods to be executed asynchronously.